To prepare for closing, we need you or your realtor to send us these items by:
Fax: (617) 737-9123
Prior to closing, we need the following:
- Purchase and Sale Agreement. Send us a copy of your signed Purchase and Sale ("P&S") agreement right away. If you have not yet signed a P&S, we will represent you in the negotiation and drafting of your P&S for a separate fee. Please give us a call for further discussion.
- Homeowner's Insurance Binder and receipt showing full payment of the first year's premium. If you would like a recommendation for where to obtain coverage, please give us a call right away.
At the closing, all Buyers must attend and bring the following:
- Funds due from Buyer at Closing. As soon as we receive the final closing package from your lender a day or so prior to closing, we will inform you of the exact amount you must bring to the closing. THESE AMOUNTS MAY ONLY BE PAID AS FOLLOWS:
- By wire: We strongly recommend payment by wire. If you would like to pay by wire, please contact us in advance for our wiring instructions.
- Certified Bank Treasurer's Check: While we recommend paying by wire, you may also pay by a certified bank treasurer's check made payable to yourself, which you will endorse to our office at closing.
- Valid Photo ID. Current Drivers License, Passport, U.S. Military I.D.
Your lender will be obtaining a Lender's Policy of Title Insurance to protect it's mortgage loan to you. This policy will only protect the Lender's interest in your property; it will not provide coverage to you as an owner. We strongly recommend that you purchase your own title insurance policy - a one-time premium paid at closing - to protect your ownership from possible title defects. Unless otherwise noted prior to closing, we will include the cost of an owner's title insurance policy as part of your closing costs.
The above items may not be a complete list of items needed from you depending on the circumstances of your particular transaction. If you have any questions, please give us a call at (617) 737-9100 or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org