To prepare for closing, we need you or your realtor to send us these items by:
Fax: (617) 737-9123
- Payoff Authorization & Seller Information. Please download and return a Payoff Authorization and Seller Information forms.
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Certificates dated less than 60 days prior to closing (originals needed at closing)
- Final water and sewer bills, along with bills for other municipal charges
- Title 5 Compliance Certificate dated within the last two years if your home has a septic system (original needed at closing)
- Power of Attorney if someone will be attending the closing on your behalf (original needed at closing)
- Your Attorneys Fee, if any, for inclusion on the final Closing Disclosure
- Your Realtor's Commission Statement
- Condominium Documents, including any Rules and Regulations, the Budget, and a copy of the Master Insurance Policy.
- 6(d) Certificate (original needed at closing)
- Certificate of Insurance containing a mortgage clause required by Buyer's lender.
At the closing, you will need to bring:
- Valid Photo ID
- Original Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Certificates
- Title 5 Compliance Certificate
- Power of Attorney (if any)
- 6(d) Certificate (if any)
- Keys, Garage Door Openers, Alarm Codes
The above items may not be a complete list of items needed from you depending on the circumstances of your particular transaction. If you have any questions, please give us a call at (617) 737-9100 or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org